martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

I don’t watch web sites about veterinary, but in my facebook I follow a site named “Yo veterinario”. It’s very interesting because the persons in change of the page upload material about illness, animal behaviour, veterinary joke, material of study, videos and more things.
I visit the site when I open my facebook (this is every day jajajaja) in the principal page of my facebook appear the publications of Yo veterinario and I entertain watch a moment before of study.

This is a site from mexico, but be people of many countries. I like this site of facebook because the people give them experience in the some situations of the career.

3 comentarios:

  1. I also have this page in my facebook, it always published things very interesting or entertain about us major. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yo Veterinario it´s very useful because yo can learn a lot of things about the career! i always read the contents in the page:D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi, i dont knew this page, so i thank you for the information :3

    ResponderEliminar