jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

It was a very crazy day, very entertaining, my first party.
I went with my boyfriend, he's my best friend, my partner for these almost two years and a mainstay in my life.
As always arrives late, because I much delay fix, but the stress of the moment was worth, we danced all night, drink a lot of juice ...and suffered from stomach pain. After eating still hungry, but nothing could prevent a great night and so it was the best night of my life, I was with the person I love.
My boyfriend is a great person. He does me very happy, even in the saddest moments.  I love him too. I give thanks for is with him and for everything that he has done for me.
Well… It was an unforgettable night whit the best company



1 comentario:

  1. You look beautiful and happy..... I hope that you stay together, happy :')

    ResponderEliminar