martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015

I have many bad habits, that I hate, but I don`t stop hahahaha. Well, I will behind say that I don`t do always, it`s in some moment`s, for example when I have to study I chew my nails, but I don`t know why I do it.
Also I have the bad habit of generally arrive late, but It`s not because I remain asleep during much time, it`s just be late. I know that the any persons  are offended when I arrive late, but  I attempt to arrive on time. I arrive late because I have make up, brush my hair, order my things, or for many causes.  I forget mention that I don`t  answer my movil phone.
The other bad habit is that I leave all for the last moment. The studies, homeworks, job of the house and I think that every are associated whit that I am scatterbrained.

Maybe I  can change this bad habits, I hope since I was many problems because of this. For example discussions whit my parents and my boyfriend, in the university for arrive late or others problems. 


2 comentarios:

  1. I hate to be late so always arrive early at the University although I have to wake up at 5:50 am :( you only need organize your time ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I wouldn´t answer my phone and as well as you, i have many discussions for this in adittions frightens me take my phone in the micro or metro

    ResponderEliminar